Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog Swap with Crafting and Creativity!

Please welcome Crafting and Creativity . . . she's sure got some cute ideas. Take a look!

I'm happy to be here at The Family Scientista today!

I'm Sarah; I blog over at Crafting and Creativity...



I'm a 20-something mother of 2. My son is 4 and my daughter will be 2 in the spring.
I am lucky that I am able to stay home with them!

I like making pretty things- things for our home, things for my daughter's hair, and the odd sewing project.
Here are a few of my fave projects...


this was made using a cabinet door & I used wrapping paper for the back!















I also love doing fun parties for my kids' birthdays!






I hope to see you over at Crafting and Creativity soon!

Daisha, thanks for having me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails