Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mom's Chicken Enchiladas

This is my mom's chicken enchilada recipe, one that we've been loving for decades. There's nothing fancy about it, but I think that's what makes it so great. It's creamy chicken goodness and our whole family loves it!


Chicken Enchiladas
Makes about 12 to 15 enchiladas.

2 cups cooked chicken - chopped
2 cups sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups grated jack cheese
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
7 oz can chopped green chilies
2 TB chopped onions (dry is great too)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

12-15 flour tortillas
grated cheese to sprinkle on top

Combine all ingredients. Spoon a small amount onto the center of the tortilla and roll up. Place in baking pans. Sprinkle extra cheese on top.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.




2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious! I am going to bookmark it so that I can try it for my family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really is such a great recipe Tonia. My kids often say this is one of their favorites! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails